Rooms and Airfare Subject to Availability
Price Valid for min 2 Pax Only Travelling Together
Price Valid for Indian Residents Only
This package cost is based on notional USD rate at Rs.77/-, the benchmark rate taken uniformly as USD is too much volatile and can’t be changed in itinerary/handout frequently. This is the HDFC Bank TT Selling rate taken at which the Bank will be making remittance to vendors abroad through Telex Transfer for land-arrangements etc. Please don’t get confused with the Inter Bank rate or
Currency buying/selling rates being quoted on Currency rate sites or Bank’s Currency trading site. To avoid the impact of future fluctuation you can get the package cost freeze by making 100% payment of package cost adjusted at the prevailing TT selling rate of HDFC Bank at time booking or within 5 days of it. There will be Rs.500/- pp extra towards Remittance & Bank transaction charges payable as remittance will be sent separately for & on your behalf. Else, if you choose to make payments as per Schedule of Payment given in itinerary - at time of full & final payment the TT selling rate prevailing at that time shall apply.
1. Visa on arrival facility restarted.
2. Passengers must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 96 hours before departure from the first embarkation point. Passengers who have transited for more than 24 hours must repeat the test. The certificate must have the name of the passenger as in the passport and name and address of the testing laboratory.
- This does not apply to:
- nationals and residents of the Maldives;
- passengers younger than 1 year;
- passengers with a Dependent Visa, Student Visa or Marriage Visa.
3. Passengers traveling as tourists must have a hotel reservation confirmation for the entire stay in a registered tourist facility.
4. Passengers could be subject to medical screening.
5. Nationals and residents of Maldives are subject to mandatory self-quarantine for 10 days.
6. Passengers and airline crew must complete a "Traveller Health Declaration" 24 hours before departure at https://imuga.immigration.gov.mv/ .
7. Airline crew are subject to medical screening.
8. Airline crew must have a medical certificate with a negative Coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result. The test must have been taken at most 96 hours before departure of the first flight. Airline crew who have transited for more than 24 hours must repeat the test. The certificate must have the name of the airline crew as in the passport and name and address of the testing laboratory.
- This does not apply to:
- airline crew staying for less than 8 days;
- airline crew staying at a designated transit facility.